Entrepreneurs innately know that the success or failure of their business ultimately rests on their shoulders. Yes, the product you build the service you deliver and the team you hire are important, but your ability to lead is what carries your company through the tough times and will lead to your success.
With that kind of pressure, it’s easy to feel lonely and overwhelmed at times. Every great leader has faced a challenge that defined their greatness, which is why we often turn to their advice when needed.
Here are 5 inspirational quotes on leadership that always inspire me. Read them out loud when you need a little positive self- talk and have nothing to say.
1. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
2. “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader”
3. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.”
Dwight D. Eisenhower
4. “If you think you are leading and turn around to see no one following, then you are just taking a walk.”
5. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”